Personal Injury Law PostPosted 01 Aug 2012 by John Phillips
Your Story Matters.
Our firm of believes that everyone deserves justice and the finest legal representation at a fair price and to be treated with respect and personal attention and to personally know their lawyer. A lawyer must fight, but also must have compassion. We live in a world where injury claims are treated like “fast food,” lawyers spend millions advertising to collect as many cases as they can. You are not just a “case.” You are a person. With a problem. And need help.
Our mission is to help people one-by-one and often develop friendships with our clients along the way. Personal attention is still available in the practice of law. If you hire a lawyer and don’t meet with a lawyer from day one, you’ve hired the wrong lawyer.
What is personal injury law?
Personal injury is a legal term for an injury to the person- your body, mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property. The term is most commonly used to refer to a type of civil lawsuit alleging that the plaintiff’s injury has been caused by the negligence of another.
You can be injured in many ways:
- Amputation Injuries
- Auto Accidents / Automobile Wrecks / Car Accidents
- Aviation / Airplane Accidents
- Bad Faith Insurance Disputes
- Beach Driving Injuries
- Bike / Bicycle Accidents
- Birth Injury
- Boating and Personal Watercraft Accidents
- Broken Bones and Fractures
- Brain Injury / Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Burn, Fire and Explosion Injuries
- Bus and Public Transportation Accidents
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Catastrophic Injury
- Child Care or Day Care Injury / Injuries to Children
- Construction / Crane Accidents
- Cruise Ship Injuries
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks
- Drunk Driving / DUI Related Injuries
- Electrocution / Electric Shock Incidents
- Falls, Scaffolding and Safety Failure Liability
- Food Poisoning Illness and Infection
- Gun Violence / Gun Shot Accidents
- Inhalation Injuries / Welding Rod Toxic Fumes
- Medical or Dental Malpractice
- Motorcycle or Scooter Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse or Neglect
- Pedestrian Accidents
- PIP / No Fault Insurance Disputes
- Police Brutality, Police Civil Rights Cases
- Pool, Water Park and Dock Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Food Recall
- Auto Product Liability
- Recalled Toy
- Medical Product Defect
- Pharmaceutical Litigation, Prescription or Drug Related Injuries
- Railroad and Train Accidents
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) / Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) and Chronic Pain Induced Incidents
- Roller Coaster and Amusement Park Injuries
- Slip and Fall or Trip and Fall Injuries
- Sovereign Immunity / Government Caused Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injuries / Disc Injuries
- Truck, Trucking, Semi and 18-wheeler Accidents
- Unsafe Premises / Negligent Security
- Vacation Injuries
- Van or Truck Rollover
- Victims of Violence / Shooting Victims
- Work Injury / Workers Compensation / Workers Compensation Immunity
- Wrongful Death
- Zip Line (Zip-Line, ZipLine) Caused Injuries
- 4 Wheeler, ATV and Segway Accidents
- And More.
We Help Obtain Compensation for Damages and Maximize Recovery.
Our legal staff can help you get your life back together, by getting compensation for the following:
- Property Damages
- Diminution of Value of Property
- Past Medical Expenses
- Future Medical Expenses
- Money Spent on Care and Treatment
- Money Lost because of Injury
- Compensation for Pain
- Compensation for Disability
- Compensation for Loss of Capacity for Enjoyment of Life
- Compensation for Physical Impairment and Loss of Use
- Compensation for Scarring or Disfigurement
- Loss of Earnings / Wage Loss
- Loss of Capacity to Earn
- Damages to Spouse
- Damages to Children
- And More.
John has established an outstanding record of success and specializes in personal injury and accident recovery. Much of that success is due to the values that drive our firm: integrity, dedication and excellence. John and his staff has extensive trial experience as a personal injury lawyer.
We invite you to review our verdicts, our accolades and awards, and what clients have to say about us and give us a call for a free consultation where our lawyers will sit down with you personally. John represents clients in Florida, Georgia and Alabama with passion and compassion.