Find Phillips in Madden 16, Win a Signed JerseyPosted 01 Aug 2015 by John Phillips
Madden 16 comes out Tuesday August 25th. According to the senior producer of Madden at EA Sports, lawyer and philanthropist John Phillips is “in the game” as a coach or trainer.
Earlier this year, after donating to Operation Smile, an EA Sports affiliated charity, John traveled down to Tiburon, one of the largest among Electronic Arts’ World Wide Studios, and met with the Madden team to be “captured” for the game. Photos of his experience are below.
In honor of Madden 16 coming out, we are holding a give-a-way. For the first4 people who can #FindJohnPhillips or #FindPhillips and send us a photo or video clip of him actually “in the game” to [email protected], you will get to pick up a free signed jersey: Cam Newton (Panthers), Colin Kaepernick (49ers), LeSean McCoy (Eagles) or Brian Orakpo (Redskins).*
Please post a photo with the jersey after you receive it with the hashtag #FoundJohnPhillips and mention@JohnPhillips.
- The first person who emails a photo or video gets to pick from the referenced jerseys 1st, followed by 2, 3 and 4.
- The photos or video must be from different people and it must be during a different match with different teams. In other words, two people playing each other and both taking the photo can’t win. They would need to select different teams and “find John” again to both win. One entry per person, address and separate Madden match.
- By entering the Contest, you represent and warrant that your Entry, in its entirety, is owned by you, you have full copyrights to it and you are assigning those rights over to us to be used in any way we see fit.
- Prizes will be awarded, but if there is a tie or other technical difficulties arise, Mr. Phillips sole discretion will determine the winner by the fairest way possible.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited.
- This event is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with EA Sports.