phillips & hunt COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Legal Advice: John Phillips Gives Live Legal Advice on Lex & Terry
COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Legal Advice: John Phillips Gives Live Legal Advice on Lex & Terry
Attorney John Phillips has partnered with the nationally syndicated radio show, Lex & Terry for about 10 years. He answers listener questions monthly. This month was almost entirely questions about Covid-19 / Coronavirus.
Here is it:
Due to the difficulty of navigating the aforementioned issues that will or may arise, combined with the ever changing rules relating the Courts, the necessity to hire expert legal counsel to navigate you through these waters and the necessity to stay calm and attempt to be as reasonable and rational as possible is important.
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Legal Advice Home Page
- Arrest and Prosecution Under State and Federal Law
- Required Quarantine Under State and Federal Law
- Civil Legal Liability for Spreading or Infecting Others
- Business Interruption Insurance Coverage May Help
- Business Interruption versus Civil Authority Insurance Claims
- Family Law and Co-parenting amidst Uncertain Times with the Courts
- Authority of the Governor of Florida
- Speedy Trial, Release and the Coronavirus
- John Phillips Gives Live Legal Advice on Lex & Terry
- Florida’s 4th Judicial Circuit COVID-19 / Coronavirus Court Closure & Limitation Orders
We invite you to review our verdicts, our accolades and awards and what clients have to say about us and give us a call for a free consultation where our lawyers will consult with you personally. John represents clients in Florida, New York, the District of Columbia, Georgia and Alabama and before the U.S. Supreme Court with passion and compassion. Our firm handles a wide variety of injury and death cases, criminal defense, family law and a host of high profile matters. We can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (904) 444-4444 in Florida or (912) 444-4444 in Georgia.