Why Hire a Florida Insurance Dispute Attorney and Bad Faith Lawyer?
John has established an outstanding record of success and specializes in personal injury and accident recovery. Much of that success is due to the values that drive our firm: integrity, dedication and excellence. John and his staff has extensive trial experience as a personal injury lawyer, including handling bad faith claims and insurance disputes.
You insurance policy is a contract that requires your insurance company to act in "good faith" toward you in the event of an incident. By unreasonably denying your claim, an insurance company is acting in bad faith.
Several examples of bad faith include:
- Failing to promptly and thoroughly investigate a claim
- Unreasonably delaying payment
- Unreasonably denying benefits
- Using unreasonable interpretations to translate policy language
- Refusing to settle the case or reimburse you for your entire loss
Insurance carriers try to negotiate every dollar they can, because every $100 means millions in the end to the Board of Directors.